- Multi-Directional Speed and Agility Training
- Strength and Power Training
- Advanced Core Training
- Injury Reduction and Corrective Exercise
- Advanced Stretching Techniques
- Expert Nutritional Coaching and Consulting
TYPICAL TRAINING SESSION
Each and every session, athletes begin with soft tissue work, joint mobility, muscle flexibility, and a dynamic warm-up meant to prepare the central nervous system for the speed, power, strength and conditioning training. The small group setting allows for each athlete to receive individual attention and coaching in a high energy, competitive environment. This method of training has proven to yield better results than personal, one-on-one training.